Listning ID 703652
Examination of Losses after an accident in Kamyansk
- Examination of the market value of the car at the time of the accident - from 1980 UAH.
- examination of the cost of restoration repairs - from 2730 UAH
- Calculation of the cost of suitable residues - from 1450 UAH
- Examination The key direction is an independent examination of a car after an accident
damage after an accident - from 1840 UAH
- assessment of losses for CASCO - from 2170 UAH
- Damage assessment for OSAGO (Autocitizen) - from 1950 UAH
- Expertise for filing a claim with the court, against the perpetrator of the accident - 2650 UAH
- A service that helps the client to determine the amount of damage caused, as well as to study the actual circumstances of the accident. The essence of the service is an expert study or forensic examination, which can be used in judicial and pre-trial proceedings that arise immediately after the onset of the circumstances of an accident. We provide full protection of the interests of the direct participants in the accident and the victims of the accident. The conclusion of an accident expert is legal evidence in criminal, civil and administrative cases of an accident. Our independent accident experts organize and conduct all types of examinations and expert studies aimed at establishing the circumstances of an accident and determining the amount of material damage caused.
This is an examination after an accident, which resolves issues related to determining the amount of damage caused due to damage to the car. This type of expertise is necessary to resolve disputes related to damages with insurance companies and MTIBU, as well as to resolve disputes between drivers involved in an accident.
Car damage assessment in case of an accident
Evaluation of a car in a traffic accident (RTA) is necessary in order to determine the amount of damage caused to a car as a result of an accident kharkiv.avtoexpert.in.ua This process is carried out not only to assess material damage, but also to verify the amount of compensation required by the injured party and his appeal in the insurance company or in court.
In most cases, the assessment of damage in case of an accident in Kamyansk is carried out by an insurance company. However, this assessment is not always correct. Therefore, in order to establish the real cost of the damage caused to your car, you can apply for an independent assessment to professional experts. The conclusion of the alternative examination may differ significantly, and the insurance company is obliged to accept its results and provide the prescribed compensation. Otherwise, the Report on an independent assessment of damage caused to the vehicle, issued by the appraisal company, acts as confirmation of the amount of compensation in the course of the trial.
An independent assessment is also required if the situation is not an insured event specified in the insurance contract. In this case, the guilty person (natural or legal) must compensate for the damage.
To assess damages in an accident, you must provide the following documents:
Vehicle registration certificate.
Passport and TIN of the owner (in the event of the death of the owner, the following is required: a death certificate, a document confirming the connection between the deceased heir (birth certificate, marriage certificate, court decision, etc.), passport of the heir).
Photos of the vehicle from the scene of the accident.
Conclusions from the car service station (about hidden damage, if any).
Other significant information may affect the result of the assessment.
Features of an independent assessment of losses
The assessment of damage as a result of an accident is made after inspecting the damaged vehicle by compiling a calculation of the cost of repair work, spare parts, taking into account the current wear of the damaged kharkiv.avtoexpert.in.ua elements before the accident. This means that it is the amount of damage that is subject to compensation, and not the amount spent on repairs. Accordingly, the compensation received is not always equal to the amount charged by the service station for the repair of the vehicle.
Sometimes the cost of refurbishment exceeds the average market value of a similar technically serviceable vehicle, and accordingly the expert may come to the conclusion that the repair is not economically feasible. In this case, the cost of liquidating the remains of the car is determined and an assessment is made of technically sound parts (parts) in the damaged car.
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author